Tuesday, 29 September 2015

Fringe Dress








Dress:ASOS / Coat:ASOS / Boots:ASOS / Bag:Zara (similar)

Hello and happy Tuesday everyone, nearly halfway to the weekend (getting really optimistic here!). Here is a recent weekend outfit I wore to meet a friend for some good old Sunday cocktails. I've decided to be more brave and bear legs in Autumn this year rather than begin a solid 6 months of having jeans on every day. I'm not a huge fan of wearing tights so I tend to find that in winter I'm quite limited to trousers most of the time. In Autumn, however, when the temperatures are still above 0 a nice knitted dress and boots does the trick nicely!

This trench coat is a recent addition to the wardrobe and I think it will be glued to my back for the next few months. It goes with everything and is perfect to just throw on over casual / more fancy ensembles.

I'm currently (avoiding) studying for an exam on Monday, and wondering why I ever voluntarily signed up (and paid for!) and exam after uni. It will all be worth it when I pass….hopefully.

Jen

2 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous - so unique and I think it looks quite expensive! You've made me want to wear my trench coat again now x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! Big Fan of your blog, great style! Love Richard Butler Creagh

    ReplyDelete